1050 words on case study in 12 hours
Review the “Richardses’ Tree Farm Grows Up – Mini Case” located in Chapter 1 of Financial Management: Core Concepts.
Develop a 1,050-word analysis of the case study.
Include the following:
- Analyze whether the major financial management decisions of the Richards family involve capital budgeting, capital structure, and working capital management.
- Explain whether the Richards family should form a regular corporation or choose one of the hybrid forms.
- Explain how incorporating will affect the Richards family’s ability to transfer ownership to their children.
- Justify Jake’s concerns with hiring professional management.
- Analyze whether incorporating will affect the Richards family’s ability to give up a small amount of profit in exchange for protecting the environment.
- Evaluate how Jake might obtain more equity funding and perhaps create considerable wealth for the Richards family in the process.
Include at least two sources to justify your assignment.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.