Add: use case, user stories, and development methodology
As you continue to develop your ADD in your role as a software architect, use the CRM system described in the Assignment Background document to create the following additional sections in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft® Word document:
- Use Case section:
- Create a Use Case Diagram in Microsoft® Visio® for the “to-be” system. The use case diagram must show the major uses of the new system.
- Include at least 7 use cases and at least 3 actors in your diagram.
- User Stories section:
- Create user stories for the use cases you identified above.
- Development Methodology section:
- Indicate how this system will be implemented through a methodology (Agile, Lean, Waterfall, etc.).
- Explain how the development methodology impacts your architectural decisions.
Incorporate the three sections into a single Microsoft® Word document separate from the document created in Week 1. As this document is intended for a technical team, APA formatting is not required.