Analyze complex relationships of distributive leadership
You have taken a leadership position in an organization that is new to you. In this scenario, present what leadership knowledge and skills you will need to address the following in understanding your new organization. Use real-life experiences and relevant situations, which become a description of your interaction with the new organization.
- How will you develop trust?
- How will you develop two-way communication?
- How will you share power with your team?
- How will you provide feedback to the team?
- How will you evaluate the team’s accomplishments? In this section, you may discuss mentoring, coaching, and one-to-one dialogue also; present how to use at least one metric data point for team evaluation.
- Performance/accountability data: such as learner achievement data for schools or business product data
- Strategic data – which shows the steps that are being taken to meet goals
- Manage by objectives, which is to record and monitor objectives for a specific period of time.
Length: 4-6 pages, not including title or reference page
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources