Analyze data to determine the probability or chance of an event
Must be in APA format, plagiarism and grammatical error free. Provide in-text citations and references.
Write 300–400 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- In your own words, define probability.
- There are 2 types of probability: empirical and theoretical (classical).
- Define the 2 probability types in your own words.
- List 1 profession example for each probability type: empirical probability and theoretical (classical) probability. Explain clearly how these probabilities are used.
- List a real-world probability problem, explain your techniques, and show manipulations for solving the problem.