Approaches, methods, and mathematics | Education homework help
Research the following theories and approaches: Behaviorist approach, Constructivist approach (Piaget and Vygotsky), the Montessori Method, and the Visual approach.
Complete the “Approaches, Methods, and Mathematics” table which includes the following:
- Name the philosophy or approach
- Description of the philosophy or approach
- Comparison between theories and approaches
- Description of related learning styles best suited for the theory or approach
- Example of how to use the approach or method in the math environment
Use 3-5 scholarly resources.