Asign 6 | Education homework help
Global Education Workshop Presentation
Part 3 of the Global Education Workshop project will be to turn your Week 8 design document/research paper into a PowerPoint presentation for use in your current geographic location to expose educators, school leaders, and community members to the idea of global education as a powerful influence to build respect and camaraderie among diverse groups. The focus of this presentation is to prepare them to meet the challenges of today’s global society and global education environment.
This PowerPoint presentation will be submitted as the final assignment of this course.
If you would like feedback from your classmates on your presentation, you may also post it in the Week 10 Discussion area. Your classmates will have the final week of class time to offer feedback to you at the same time that the professor is evaluating the presentation for content, clarity, and other assignment criteria.
Develop 10–12 PowerPoint slides in which you:
- Summarize the key points of your research paper to influence your audience to accept global education as a viable part of their lesson planning.
- Recommend strategies for summarizing the key points of your research paper to influence your audience to include global education in their lesson planning.
- Anticipate three questions that participants may have and prepare a slide that answers them.
- Create an activity that invites participation.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Formulate an argument for the inclusion of global education in lesson planning including strategies for accomplishing it.