Benchmark assignment—final strategic plan and presentation | STR581 Strategic Planning & Implementation | University of Phoenix
The Organization I have chosen is the MAYO CLINIC, the program we will be adding is Healthcare Literacy and Advocacy Center.
Implementation (Word Count 850 minimum)
- Determine the potential barriers you anticipate and how you plan to overcome them.
- Create a plan for communicating your plan to all the organization’s employees.
- Describe market entry strategy and the procedure you plan to use to implement your strategic plan.
- Choose methods and strategies to support implementation processes.
Evaluation and Control (Word Count 850 minimum)
- Determine what measurement guidelines should be used to verify strategy effectiveness.
- Explain when you would consider altering the strategic plan you have suggested if implementation does not go according to plans.
- Determine what tolerance range should be in place that would call for corrective action if exceeded.
- Determine what corrective action you would need to make if the organization’s performance fell outside the tolerance range.
Conclusion (Word Count 250 minimum)
Write a conclusion for the final section of Strategic Plan.
Cite In-Text at least 5 overall peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your information for Week 6 and add combined Reference page to the Final Strategic Plan.
Format your plan according to APA guidelines for Master’s Degree Academic Writing. Include an introduction, reference page and conclusion.