Bph499 module 2 case | Nursing homework help
Module 2 – Case
HEALTH BEHAVIOR, COMMUNICATION, AND ADVOCACY
To understand influential factors related to an outbreak, you must assess and expand on concepts related to Health Behavior and Health Communication and Advocacy.
Write a script for a presentation that you have been asked to make at a community coalition meeting. The script must address (but is not limited to) the following:
- Verbalize the problem, needs at the local/state level, and the type of assistance you seek.
- Describe the intrapersonal and interpersonal factors which contribute to an individual contracting measles.
- Identify health behaviors an individual can adopt/minimize to reduce their chance of contracting measles.
- Explain how the main principles of the social marketing theory can be used to change behavior associated with measles.
- Examine the benefits and consequences of informing and influencing policymakers through health-related advocacy.
Length: 3–4 pages, excluding title page and references.
Assessment and Grading: Your paper will be assessed based on the performance assessment rubric. You can view it under Assessments at the top of the page. Review it before you begin working on the assignment. Your work should also follow these Assignment Expectations.