Bus 365 written assignment | Business & Finance homework help
Personal Creativity Paper
The Personal Creativity Paper, eight to ten pages (exclusive of title and references pages), should demonstrate understanding of the reading assignments, class discussions, your own research, as well as the implications of new knowledge.
You are to analyze yourself and your business behavior to determine your personal level of creativity. By reviewing the text, researching at least three articles on creativity and exploring two websites on creativity, develop an 8-10 page analysis (excluding title page, reference page and any appendix) of your personal creativity to include:
- Your assessment of your level of creativity with examples to support your assessment
- Your determination of the role of creativity in your profession with examples to support your assessment
- Identify 2-3 typical business situations in which creative thinking would lead to realizing better solutions or achieving opportunities
- Identify 1-2 things you need to do differently to foster creative thinking approaches in these business situations
- Identify three actions you can take to increase your personal creativity
Writing the Personal Creativity Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Course name and number
- Title of paper
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least five professional resources, including a minimum of one from ProQuest.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- <listudent’s name=””>