Business social responibility | Business & Finance homework help
Objective: Examine key concepts and applications of corporate social responsibility.
Introduction: Social responsibility is the obligation of any business to be a good corporate citizen of the community—both local and global—in which it operates. A business has the same obligations of any citizen, which is to act ethically toward its social and physical environments.
Deliverables: The essay for this lesson must be a minimum of 750 words (three pages) which clearly demonstrate your understanding of the activity. Essays should have a clear introduction, thesis statement and conclusion, written in APA format (). A minimum of three sources must be cited in-text and in the Reference list.
Step 1: Read the following questions, and use what you have learned about this lesson’s objective to summarize your responses.
- Who are the primary stakeholders an international corporation must consider in undertaking corporate social responsibility activities? What are those stakeholders’ interests? Who are the secondary stakeholders, and what are their interests?
- What responsibilities do corporations have toward the physical environment?
- What responsibilities do corporations have toward the social environment?
- How do the obligations of corporate social responsibility impact a corporation’s financial competitiveness?
Step 2: Write a paper. Please review the essay rubric prior to proceeding.
Use these writing guidelines:
- Include a cover page and references in addition to your required word count.
- Use correct APA format.
- Double-space text.
- Use size 12 Times New Roman.
- Use section headings to organize. (optional)
- Indent paragraphs.
- Include in-text citations as appropriate.
- Use correct spelling, grammar, sentence structure and verb tense.