Common network security exploitscontains unread posts
All posts must be a minimum of 250 words. APA reference. 100% original work. no plagiarism.
Below is a list of common security exploits and attacks. Review the list
1. Replay Attacks
2. Insertion Attacks
3. Fragmentation Attacks
4. Buffer Overflow Attacks
5. XSS Attacks
6. Man-in-the-Middle Attacks
7. Hijacking Attacks
8. Spoofing Attacks
9. Covert Channels
12. Botnet Attacks
13. Social Engineering Attacks
Decide which attack you consider to be the worse kind.
· List the attack’s name you selected.
· Explain your reasons for determining this to be the worst kind of attack.
· Locate an incident in which the attack was used to exploit an organization.
· List the URL and describe the attack.
· Provide the outcome, was the attack successful or foiled.
· What steps were taken (or should be taken) to circumvent this type of attack from happening again?