Communication channels presentation | Human Resource Management homework help
Consider the following scenario regarding an issue that affects the organization and the public:
- You are the project manager at a state-supported public health care facility. Because of the success of your organization, a local organization has donated a state-of-the-art magnetic resonance imaging machine that is not available anywhere else in the vicinity. As the project manager, you are tasked with educating the staff and informing the public regarding this new technology.
Create a schematic or flowchart to illustrate how to incorporate teams into daily health care communication for the issue described in the scenario.
Use Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Microsoft® Paint®, Microsoft® Visio®, Microsoft® Word®, Microsoft® Excel®, or a tool of your choice to create the schematic or flowchart.
Include the following:
- What team structures, functions, project goals, obstacles, and communication will be used
- How to integrate teams, planning, and training to provide a successful outcome of the selected process
- What potential communication obstacles might arise from the scenario
- Recommendations on how the team might use effective group communication strategies inside and outside the organization, including the use of social media
- Recommendations about how the team might effectively communicate inside and outside the organization, including the use of social media
- Media opportunities for this management success
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Cite a minimum of 2 sources, one from the University Library and one from the course textbooks or Electronic Reserve Readings, to support your position.
Format your assignment, including any images, according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.