computer class week 4 | Computer Science homework help
Must Be original codes and writing
Key Assignment Draft: Include session changes
The first two Individual Projects used linked lists for stacks, queues, and hashing implementations. With this task, searching performance with linked lists will be addressed.
Part 1: Your tasks for this assignment are the following:
- Discuss the use of a binary tree when searching for keys in an array.
- Discuss the use of a binary tree when searching for keys in a linked list.
Part 2: Complete the following program:
- Describe a linked list structure to support binary searching.
- Create pseudo code to describe a binary search with this linked list variation.
Week 4 Deliverables:
- Summary of binary search with an array.
- Summary of binary search with a linked list.
- 1 fully documented pseudo code implementation of a linked list useful for binary searches.