Continued paper – only have 4 hours to complete
Continue to use the area of improvement selected in the Week Three QI Plan Part l assignment to complete the following section of the QI plan.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you complete the following for the area of improvement:
- Improvement Methodologies
- Analyze each methodology you researched. Explain the pros and cons of each methodology for your chosen area of improvement.
- Choose one of these methodologies for your organizational QI plan and explain why you chose this methodology over others.
- Information Technology
- Analyze each information technology application you researched.
- Analyze how these applications will be used to help improve the area of improvement you have chosen.
- Analyze how benchmarks and milestones are involved in managing the use of quality indicators.
- Analyze three potential benchmarks and milestones from quality indicators that could be used for your plan.
- Mission, Vision, Strategic, and Operational Plans
- Analyze how performance and quality measures are aligned to an organization’s mission, vision, and strategic plan in general.
- Analyze how the measures are aligned with the mission, vision, and strategic plan of an organization.
- Analyze barriers that can interfere with the implementation or revision of quality measures.
- Successful Implementation
- Analyze strategies to ensure successful implementation of new quality measures.
Cite at least 3 sources according to APA guidelines to support your information
references to use
Anderson, J., L. L. Gosbee, M. Bessesen, and L. Williams. 2010. “Using Human Factors Engineering to Improve the Effectiveness of Infection Prevention and Control.” Critical Care Medicine 38 (8 Suppl): S269–81. Coles G., B. Fuller, K. Nordquist. S. Weissenberger, L. Anderson, and B. DuBois. 2010. “Three Kinds of Proactive Risk Assessments for Health Care.” The Joint Commission Journal