Course learning reflections+ two responds to two peers
This assignment ends your journey in this course. Throughout the eight modules, you have been given the opportunity to learn, practice, and apply concepts and theory in new ways. Carefully consider where you were on the first day of the course and where you are now regarding your understanding of OB. Has your perspective on all the components of OB expanded? Perhaps you see OB in a new way. Perhaps you too have evolved!
Consider the aforementioned aspects, and reflect on the previous seven modules’ readings, discussions, and papers regarding organizational behavior. Then, respond to the following:
- What will you do differently at your workplace after completing this course? Explain why.
- What is the most important learning component you are going to take away from this experience?
- What commitments will you undertake to ensure that what you learned and achieved in this course is not lost?
Give reasons and examples, supported with appropriate academic literature, when developing your responses. Be sure to cite to APA writing standards for paraphrases and direct quotes.
Write your initial response in about 600 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Click here to download the APA Guide. Use this guide to format your assignment.this assignment conected to turnitin.com. Make sure no plagiarism
By Monday, April 27, 2015, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Review and comment on at least two peers’ responses.
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read all posts from your peers.
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide substantial feedback to no less than two other peers on their ideas.
- Provide substantive comments by contributing new, relevant information or quotes from course reading, academic and trade journals, company websites, or other sources; build on the remarks or questions of others; or share practical examples of key concepts from your experiences, professional or personal.
- Make sure your writing is clear, concise, and organized; demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation per APA (6th edition) standards.