Critical thinking: rewarding through performance management
Critical Thinking: Performance Management Systems
In a paper, discuss a performance management system (PMS) that you would implement as the human resources (HR) manager of an organization (fictional or real). Be sure to include information that addresses the following aspects of your PMS:
- Organizational Strategy, including description of the organization’s purpose, vision, mission
- Systems, including defining and measuring results, appraisals, compensation
- Implementation Factors, including communication plan, appeal process
- Employee Development Considerations.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be five pages in length, not including the required cover and reference pages
- Formatted according to APA writing guidelines
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of five scholarly articles from peer-reviewed journal articles.