Css/562: programming concepts – netbeans java programming | CSS562
I have 2 Assignments to be completed and I require for both of the assignments the use of only NetBeans. No other JAVA programming tool accepted. Therefore, programming only with NetBeans.
Assignment 1: Wk 2 Assignment: GUI and Input, Output, and Variable
- In your position as the leader of a programming team, sometimes you need to take on tasks when the team is overloaded with work. Your team is currently busy, so you are taking on a customer request to create a business application that allows the user to determine an approximate cost for a business trip. The customer will add functionality and features to the application throughout the development process. You will continue to modify this application throughout the remainder of the course.
Create a Java™ travel authorization request graphical user interface (GUI) application via NetBeans to calculate the cost of a business trip.
Include the following functionality:
- Traveler name (text field)
- Airfare cost (text field)
- Food cost (text field)
- Hotel cost (text field)
- Car cost (text field)
- Shuttle cost (text field)
- Summary: Display request total in label (must use a variable to store each item and calculate totals)
- The user will enter the name of the traveler and the cost of each item for a trip request. When the user clicks the calculate button, 10% of the total amount will be added to the trip total and be displayed in the Summary field. The use of variables are required to store the costs of the individual items.
Submit your assignment as follows the Netbeans project file (export/zip file), cut/paste the source to a MS Word document and a screen shoot of the output. Also, let me know if you are using a Mac or a PC platform.
Assignment 2: Wk 3 Assignment: Condition/Objects
- The customer is pleased with the first set of functionality and features added to the business application in Week 2. This week the customer wants you to add functionality and features to the application you created last week.
Modify the deliverable from Week 2 to:
- Include a combo box for the locations with five cities of your choice.
- Modify the food field to make it automatically place a value in that field based on the location selected.
- The values for the food field will be 70 when the first location is selected and 80 when the second location is selected.
- The food values will then increase by 5 for the remaining locations when selected.
- Add to the car field to allow for three rental car companies to select from using a radio button.
- The value for the cost of the rental car will remain as a text field.
- Submit your assignment.
Both assignments to be submitted by latest coming Monday 07.12.2020 6PM of USA Arozona Time
Required Files: NetBeans Exported ZIP File, Code copy to Word, a screenshot from the output showing that the displayed program GUI is working sucssesfully.