Cyber kill chain | Computer Science homework help
Pick a breach from the list provided and then explain in a 1,200- to 1,500-word report where the policy failed and/or where management failed to implement the policy. Make sure to address the following:
- What portion of the policy first allowed the Kill Chain to be effective?
- How can the implementation of policies be strengthened so a breach is not repeated?
- Were laws broken when the policy was not followed or even developed?
- What were the financial costs that occurred for the company?
- In the Bible, the story of David killing Goliath (1 Samuel 17:4) shows that Goliath has advanced bronze armor, but this armor is futile against a stone and sling. This gives us a lesson that our trust in technology to save us is not always warranted. Examine the application of the Christian worldview within the context of security breach and how it can be prevented.
- Yahoo. Date: 2013-14.
- Adult Friend Finder. Date: October 2016.
- eBay. Date: May 2014.
- Equifax. Date: July 29 2017. …
- Heartland Payment Systems. Date: March 2008.
- Target Stores. Date: December 2013.
- TJX Companies, Inc. Date: December 2006.
- JP Morgan Chase. Date: July 2014.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.