Detailed project outline********outline must be detailed****
Need an OUTLINE(not summary of paper) for the following paper:
As the newly-hired pension fund management team for a Multinational Corporation, you are responsible for managing the $100 Million portfolio on behalf of the association. The monies are currently 100% invested in cash and cash equivalents.
- Determine an appropriate asset allocation percentage between fixed income, stocks, and cash, in accordance with a moderately conservative risk-tolerance investment policy.
- Describe, and defend your selections of Capital Markets Securities investment categories that would be suitable given the policy parameters and constraints of your directives. With regard to your securities selections:
- Consider types of securities, maturities,
- Credit ratings if appropriate, and other important criteria.
- You have also been instructed to add an international component to aid in diversification efforts.
- This multinational corporation has a satellite branch in London, England. The financial statement below reflects this year’s income statement for this branch. Please provide the income statement below converted into US Dollars. Discuss accounting exposure and the impact it may have on profits.
Q & R Manufacturing Income Statement 2012
Cost of goods sold (COGS)
- As a Multinational Corporation, there are many reasons why currencies trade hands including import and export transactions, foreign direct and portfolio investments, borrowing and lending money, and for raising equity capital.
- Identify the major characteristics of the foreign exchange market.
- How do governments control the flow of currencies across national borders?
The outline should include both the structure of the paper and the topics of the sections.
An outline showing something like ( title page, abstract, body of paper, conclusions, reference list) is not enough. All long papers should have these structure.
Your outline should show the topics of each section.
MUST BE at least 250 words