Digital camera use in rich prints
TITLE: CENTERS FOR LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
The Assignment:Develop a list of 5 ideas for digital camera use with preschool children. Example: Child chooses camera shoot subject matter. Adult prints photo choices, and child dictates a word, a sentence, or a story (this is a start to what you need for a complete digital camera idea).Grading CriteriaThe assignment is graded on a 100 point scale.
Maximum points are given when:
- List 5 ideas for use with digital camera.
- Activities are fully developed and explained.
- Procedures are clear and complete.
- Specific examples are given.
- Points deducted for spelling and grammar.
Resources in the Reading section of this module