E-commerce requirements | Information Systems homework help
E-commerce Web sites impact many different areas of an organization—from sales, through accounting and manufacturing, to shipping. The requirements phase is extremely important for the e-commerce Web site. The requirements phase allows you to gather a list of requirements from the external and internal users. This document will be very helpful to the development and testing team.
For this project, you will be adding the Requirements section to your E-Commerce Implementation Plan document and begin work on your prototype e-commerce Web site. First, review the sample requirements document available in your unit resources.
Complete the following tasks:
- Update the E-Commerce Implementation Plan document title page with a new date and project name.
- Include following details in the Requirements section:
- Functional Requirements (these should align with your sample site for your prototype)
- Non-functional Requirements (for example, security, performance, quality issues)
- Estimated cost and timeframe
- Stakeholders – Identify key stakeholders who should have input on the requirements
- Include the following details in the Prototype Design section:
- Site Map
- Use Visio or another drawing tool to create a map of the sample code site,
- Discuss modifications to pages you will need to make to create your prototype site
- Code Overview
- Language(s) used in the sample code
- Summary of sample site code design (use UML diagrams such as class diagrams where appropriate)
- Discuss modifications to code or the design you might need to make for your prototype
- Site Map
- Be sure to update your Table of Contents before submission.
- Name the document as follows: yourname_ITSD325_IP2.doc