Evaluate a source and reflect on the research process
No title page needed
At least 30o words (This does not include the reference page)
ANSWER EVERY QUESTION THAT IS ASKED
INCLUDE THE SOURCE YOU USE AND IT MUST BE CREDITABLE
share a source you have selected. Evaluate it and tell about your research process. Include the following details:
- Your career interest topic for the final project Football Coach/Trainer
- Your chosen source—share title, author, and other identifying information, & provide a link if possible
- A description of the information contained in this source in 1-2 sentences (summarize) in your own words
- An evaluation of your source. Is it scholarly or non-scholarly? Why did you select it (criteria)? What criteria did you use to determine it was a quality source to use? Is it current, accurate, credible, available, understandable, and relevant to your topic?
- A reflection of your research process. What is your current comfort level working in the Richard G. Trefry Library? What other potential sources are you considering for the final project? What tools are you using to organize your sources and research reading? If you used an app, please share it with the class, as well as a description of it.