Evaluating agile development models | Computer Science homework help
Evaluating Agile Development Models
There are a number of frameworks that have been used for Agile development and project management. The purpose of this assignment is to discuss how projects are planned and executed in Agile development models, such as SCRUM, Dynamic Systems Development Model (DSDM), and Adaptive Software Development (ASD). Using real-world examples in your assignment is highly desired. One way to do that is to relate any projects at your workplace or from your research and think about how you, as a project manager, would run the same project under those frameworks.
Write a 5–6 page paper in which you:
- Analyze the manner in which projects are planned and executed under the following frameworks and provide one example for each: SCRUM, DSDM, ASD
- Highlight three benefits and three trade-offs for each of the following frameworks: SCRUM, DSDM, ASD
- Determine the potential obstacles for using the following frameworks and analyze the major risks and issues associated with each of them: SCRUM, DSDM, ASD
- Suggest key strategies from the perspective of a project manager to avoid the obstacles you identified. Recommend key actions that you can take in order to mitigate the risks associated with those frameworks. Provide three real-world examples to support your suggestion.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources. You may use the resources above or others of your choosing.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Produce project results using Agile practices such as high-value increments, continuous improvement, and problem detection and resolution.