Explainer video | Education homework help
Due Date: Oct 10, 2018 23:59:59 Max Points: 60
The way the teacher introduces and reinforces procedures, technology, and behavior expectations sets the stage for building the community within the classroom. When teachers have clear and consistent procedures and expectations, students are more likely to be successful.
For this assignment, you will create a video using any video recording device.
Choose two classroom expectations, procedures, or rules from the digital presentation you created in Topic 2. Create a 2-3 minute explainer video to demonstrate how you will introduce these to your students to set the stage and build community in the classroom.
Your explainer video should include:
- Introduction of two expectations, procedures, or rules and how they will be implemented in your classroom.
- Important tasks inherent to the expectation, procedures, or rules.
- How setting the stage introducing expectations, procedures, and rules helps to create a culture of community within the classroom.
- Challenges faced when creating the classroom as a community.
- Specific strategies to establish discipline, rewards, and consequences in the classroom.
- How to use technology to promote community and authentic learning experiences.
Upload your video to your OneDrive account and share the file in OneDrive with your instructor.
Use the “Explainer Video” template to support your video with a minimum of three scholarly resources.
While APA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin