Fin 534 – homework chapter 12
FIN 534 – Homework Chapter 12
1. F. Marston, Inc. has developed a forecasting model to estimate its AFN for the upcoming year. All else being equal, which of the following factors is most likely to lead to an increase of the additional funds needed (AFN)?
2. The term “additional funds needed (AFN)” is generally defined as follows:
3. The capital intensity ratio is generally defined as follows:
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the steps taken in the financial planning process?
5. Spontaneous funds are generally defined as follows: