Final proposal | Reading homework help
For your Final Proposal, you will address the concerns presented in your selected case study from Week One and give recommendations for improvement. Utilize one of the following sample proposals to draft your Final Proposal:
Your Final Proposal must include the following components:
- Identify the needs that are present within your selected case study.
- Explain each of the Minnesota Department of Health QI project SMART and meaningful objectives for your selected case study.
- Apply each of the SDLC phases as they related to your study.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of HIT/QI acquisition by applying this in your Final Proposal.
Writing the Proposal
The Final Paper:
- Must be 1,200 to 1,800 words in length, double-spaced, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must follow one of the following proposal sample guidelines:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted