Global leadership week 4 | Human Resource Management homework help
This assessment enables you to demonstrate your mastery of the following course competencies:
- Evaluate the leader’s responsibility to prepare the self for work in a competitive, complex, and diverse workplace.
- Define a personal plan for evolving the present, reflective self.
- Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for members of the business professions.
Create a 4–5-page paper (excluding cover and reference pages) in which you complete the following:
- Explain your rationale for the necessity to accept responsibility to prepare the self, using the insights from the existing developmental pathways available to you for enhancing your global leadership skills.
- Evaluate a current development program you might create or in which you participate, relative to its ability to build deep self-awareness and growth, cultural intelligence, and Gardner’s five minds in prospective leaders.
Refer to the scoring guide prior to submission to ensure you meet all evaluation criteria.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of four resources.
- Length: 3–5 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click on the linked resources for helpful writing information.
Previous comment from my instructor on pervious paper: appreciate your efforts and thank you for working so hard. I like your direction with your leadership agenda but I would have liked more depth. I like your use of multiple references to support your direction.