Ha405-2: explain a bioethical issue within a healthcare facility. | HA405M2 Bioethical Issues in Health Care Update alerts – You have new alerts
HA405-2: Explain a bioethical issue within a healthcare facility.
In this assessment, you will identify and evaluate one bioethical health care issue facing healthcare administrators. In a 1-page summary, you will identify bioethical issues and discuss how you would effectively and ethically handle the issues in your facility. Include two (2) academic references and submit your assignment in APA format.
- Choose one (1) bioethical issue to research. (for example, Euthanasia, End-of-life care, Eugenics, Medical resource allocation, Stem Cells, Substance abuse – (excessive opioid scripting), Genetic manipulation, Cloning, etc.).
- Identify the issue and its implications and status in health care.
- Discuss how you would effectively and ethically handle the issue in your facility as the administrator.
- Include two (2) academic references formatted in APA.
Minimum Submission Requirements
- This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word (minimum 1 page) document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
- Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your paper should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
- Your paper must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
- Your paper should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- A separate page at the end of your research paper should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your readings, the Library, and the internet for research.
- Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations where appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style. Review the writing resources for APA formatting and citation found in Academic Tools. Additional writing resources can be found within the Academic Success Center.
- Your submission should:
- include a cover sheet;
- be double-spaced;
- be typed in Times New Roman, 12 -point font;
- include correct citations
- be written in Standard English with no spelling or punctuation errors; and
- include correct references at the bottom of the last page.
If work submitted for this competency assessment does not meet the minimum submission requirements, it will be returned without being scored.
Plagiarism is an act of academic dishonesty. It violates the University Honor Code, and the offense is subject to disciplinary action. You are expected to be the sole author of your work. Use of another person’s work or ideas must be accompanied by specific citations and references. Whether the action is intentional or not, it still constitutes plagiarism.