Health information | Information Systems homework help
I have another power point due in my Health information class don`t worry about the voice part I just need the power point done on the health device I have been assigned I need this power point by Friday 12/21/2018.the instructions are below and the device I need the power point on.Dexcom (diabetes monitor) Wanda Spell
that is my device that the power point needs to be on the instructions are below.
- In this Unit, you are expected to:
- Research and gather information about an assigned medical app/device.
- Present findings to class via a voice over powerpoint.
- Respond to one classmate with feedback and/or contributions.
- Develop a presentation and deliver the presentation via voice over power point according to the assignment instructions
- Unit 6 Assignment: voice over presentation
- Unit 6 DB: Hot Topics – Medical Apps/Devices
Submit the completed voice over powerpoint presentation here with the name of your app/device in the subject line
Objective: To expose students to emerging medical technology
1) Each of you have been assigned a technology below. If you find another technology not listed here, please let me know and if it meets the criteria, you may do that technology instead.
2) Review your assigned technology website and use alternate search options (suggested below) to further explore the product.
3) Prepare a power point presentation (minimum of five slides and a max of 10 minutes in length) following the components listed below.
4) When your PowerPoint is completed, create a voice over (instructions on how to do that are posted further down on this document, if needed), to go along with your slide presentation.
5) When that is complete, submit it for the unit 6 assignment as well as in the Unit 6 discussion board.
6) Remember to comment on one classmate’s presentation as well with feedback and/or contributions.
Components of the power point should include (also check rubric attached to the assignment for more detail of the requirements):
· Name of device
· Name of company/developer
· What does the product do/for what is it designed
· Component parts? (How is the sent/data received?)
· Developer or other promotional video/demo? (check YouTube, Google, etc.)
· Privacy/Security issues or limitations that you see?
· Interesting facts/research
1. go talk now (augmented and alternative communication)
2. Dexcom (diabetes monitor) Wanda Spell