Hr system update( for solution j)
a 4- to 6-page paper that accomplishes the following:
- What key stakeholders in Riordan Manufacturing would you gather requirements from?
- Describe the information-gathering techniques and systems analysis tools you would propose for the project.
- Identify the key factors that help ensure the information required for the project is gathered successfully.
- Explain what project scope is and why it is important. Describe the areas of project feasibility that are examined in the analysis phase of the SDLC.
- Cite and discuss 2 to 3 references, in addition to the required readings, that are relevant to the assignment.
Integrate existing variety of HR tools into a single integrated application.
We would like to take advantage of a more sophisticated, state-of-the art, information systems technology in our Human Resources department.
Define the business requirements for the development of an HR system to support the objective of this request. Create a detailed system design and a project implementation plan required to complete the project. The project should be completed in approximately six months, so the new system can be utilized in the second quarter of next year.