Information systems design | Information Systems homework help
1. Prepare a dialogue diagram for an ATM machine.
2. As a Website designer, how can you avoid errors caused by links that do not provide enough information? How can you avoid errors caused by hidden links?
3. Identify nine common errors that might occur when designing the interface and dialogues of Web sites.
4. Describe six approaches to designing server architectures.
5. How can you support intermittent users of a system?
6. What three factors must be measured to determine maintenance effectiveness?
7. Identify two methods for maintaining a Website 24x7x365.
8. Identify the four major activities that occur within maintenance.
9. Briefly identify and categorize the seven different types of tests as proposed by Mosley.
10. What are the deliverables for the maintenance phase?