Intro to organizations and organizational theory (liberty university)
I need this done correctly by 1730pm EST. If you can’t have it done by then, please do not agree to complete it. must be 1,000–1,500 words, must include at least 3 searchable persistent linked peer-reviewed references, and must demonstrate course-related knowledge.
- Chapter 1: Why is shared information so important in a learning organization in comparison to an efficient performance organization? Discuss how an organization’s approach to sharing information may be related to other elements of organization design such as: structure, tasks, strategy, and culture.
- Chapter 1: What are some differences that one might anticipate among the expectations of stakeholder for a nonprofit organization versus a for-profit business? Do you believe nonprofit managers have to pay more attention to stakeholders than business managers?
- Chapter 2: How might a company’s goals for employee development be related to its goals for innovation and change? How might a company’s goals for employee development be related to its goals for productivity? Explain the ways that these types of goals may conflict in an organization?
- Chapter 2: Suppose you have been asked to evaluate the effectiveness of the police department in a medium-sized community. Where would you begin? How would you proceed? What effectiveness approach would you prefer?
- Chapter 3: What types of organizational activities do you believe are most likely to be outsourced? What types are least likely?
- How can/should a biblical worldview be applied?