It final assignment need in 48 hours
Assume you have just accepted the position as CIO for a small but growing firm and are tasked with developing a plan for your organizations’ existing telecommunication structures and computer networks. The organization needs to protect the valuable information it has but be flexible enough to accommodate employees as they go about executing their jobs and getting business done. It needs to address security aspects such as remote data access, enterprise mobility, and internal communications such as email.
In a minimum five page APA formatted paper (excluding title and reference pages) using the lecture, supplemental resources, and your research, discuss the following elements.
- Illustrate the general architecture (centralized or distributed) to support the goals of the organization.
- Using information from the course and your research, develop an outline of your security policy and plans that address the areas identified such as remote data access, smartphone access, and internal communications. Be as specific as possible.
- Examine and compare the security policy differences between users who work remotely to users who work on-site in a traditional office environment.
- Evaluate the elements critical for a successful implementation of such communication systems. Are they more technical such as hardware, software, network infrastructure, security, and cloud computing or more managerial such as project management, change management, logistics, and user involvement? Your list can be different from the list above. Provide the reasons for your arguments.
- Include a minimum of five resources, one of which may be the textbook. Of these sources, three must be from the Ashford Library or IT industry standard periodicals.
The Final Paper: Computer Network
- Must be five to eight double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least five scholarly, peer reviewed, and other credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your activity.