Leader development in military (informative essay) 4 pages excluding
Minimum of 750 words, no more than 1250 words
· Font is Arial, with a point size 12
· Use standard margins: 1 inch from the left, right, and bottom edges Do not justify right margins
· Use double spacing
· Utilize a graphic organizer of your choice
each sentence no more than 10 to 15 words.
· Follow the Army Writing Style and standard written English.
· Use the five (5) paragraph format
· Strong purpose statement
Topic: leader Development In Military
A. Opening statement
B. Background information
C. Purpose statement
Why its important to develop leaders
how they are can be developed
what extra training or new models shoulder used
how can we assess leader and improve leader skills
Summarize the main points.
A. Make a strong, memorable final statement..
References: which can be accessed on web.