lesson plan( due today 11/21/16) ( 10hr so 7pm hawaii time zone)
Final Project (PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO COMPLETE THE WORK)
Part One: Lesson Plan
Review the Common Core State Standards website (http://www.corestandards.org/read-the-standards/) . Select two to three academic standards on which a unit of study can be developed. Create three lesson plans that could be used in this unit using three different instructional models (select from models that have been covered in this course) and can be utilized effectively to create objectives to meet the standard you have chosen. Be sure to address each of the items below in each of your lesson plans:
- Identify the instructional model you have chosen.
- State the academic standard on which the lesson is based.
- Describe the grade level for which your lesson is written.
- Write one students will understand objective, at least two students will know objectives, and at least two students will be able to do objectives to meet the academic standard you have chosen.
- Describe assessments that will be utilized to measure students’ mastery of objectives.
- Explain the procedures you will use to teach the lesson. Be as specific as possible. Pretend you are writing plans for a substitute teacher. Your lesson must be explicit enough for the substitute teacher to be able to implement.
Your lesson plans should be written using the KUD format as shown in your course textbook (See examples in Chapters 4 through 10). One of your lessons can be a revision of your Week Three assignment. Make sure to incorporate your instructor’s feedback. All three of your lessons must build on and/or support each other.
Part Two: Rationale
You may begin working on these areas through weekly assignments throughout the course. Address each of the following bullet points in your Final Project:
- Introduction: Describe the focus of your project (unit of study).
- Rationale for selection of instructional models: Explain how and why each selected model will be effective in meeting instructional objectives for that lesson.
- Meeting the needs of diverse learners: Describe how individual needs can be met in each model/lesson plan.
- Assessment and accountability: Describe types of assessment that will be used in each lesson and how they measure students’ mastery of objectives. Describe how you will use assessment data to guide your instruction.
- Evaluation plan: Explain how you will evaluate the effectiveness of your unit of study. Describe adjustments you might have to make during implementation.
- Conclusion: Describe how you feel about lesson planning. What do you think are your strengths? What do you need more support with?
The entire project must be a minimum of 10 double-spaced pages in length, not including title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style (where appropriate) including a title and reference page. You must use a minimum of four sources, in addition to the course text. The sources do not have to be scholarly.
Click to view an example of this week’s final project below
week 3 attach and my teacher feedback to it is below
The following files have been attached to your feedback
Much better on your writing in this task! Nice job. 🙂 You have written nice KUD objectives that correspond with your standard. Continue to work on the specifics of the assessment and lesson. Review notes in the paper.
Similarity by Source
Internet Sources: 2% Publications: 0% Student Papers: 9%
(1.5 / 1.5) Identifies the Chosen Instructional Model and States the Academic Standards on Which the Lesson is Based
Distinguished – Clearly identifies the chosen instructional model and accurately states the academic standards on which the lesson is based.
(1.32 / 1.5) Describes the Grade Level for Which the Lesson is Written
Proficient – Describes the grade level for which the lesson is written. The description is slightly underdeveloped.
(3 / 3) Writes Objectives to Meet the Academic Standard
Distinguished – Writes one thorough students will understand objective, at least two comprehensivestudents will know objectives, and at least two complete students will be able to do objectives to meet the chosen academic standard.
(1.52 / 2) Describes Assessments That Will Be Utilized to Measure Students’ Mastery of the Objectives
Basic – Partially describes the assessments that will be utilized to measure students’ mastery of the objectives. The description is underdeveloped.
(1.52 / 2) Explains the Procedures That Will Be Used to Teach the Lesson
Basic – Vaguely explains the procedures that will be used to teach the lesson. Relevant details are missing.
(0.88 / 1) Written Communication: Control of Syntax and Mechanics
Proficient – Displays comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Written work contains only a few minor errors, and is mostly easy to understand.