Lesson plan | education | Alabama State University
Design a Lesson plan on the subject of Reflections and Guide Reflections.
Include the following:
1. Overview: Write an introduction to the class activity. Include the purpose of the activity and desired outcome.
2. Objectives: The objectives should be specific and measurable.
3. Time: How long will the activity take when implemented in the classroom?
4. Materials: Describe any materials that are needed to conduct the lesson.
5. Activity: Provide a detailed description of the activity. Write all steps from the instruction of the assessment.