M4 assignment 2 capstone | Information Systems homework help
Assignment 2: Submission Assignment
Supporting Your Research and Preparing Your Hiring Portfolio
In this assignment, you will research and identify scholarly work that you can use to support your research.
Select one of the ten scholarly articles from the reference list created in M3 Assignment 2 and write a 2- to 3-page summary report of the article (or literature review) in a Microsoft Word document that includes the following information:
- The summary of the main focus of the article or research
- The contributions of the author to the field
- A statement of further research that is needed based on this article
- An explanation of how this applies to your chosen specialization in IT
- An assessment of the article on the following criteria:
- Contribution to the field
- Quality of writing
- Significance of investigative methods
- Applicability to industry
- A summary of your assessment
- Using the knowledge you have gained from this course so far and from IST495, you need to prepare an outline for your hiring portfolio. Note that your portfolio must reflect your IT specialization and it must include your CV. Include the outline as an additional page to the report.
Support your answers with appropriate research and examples.
Cite all sources in APA format.
Name your document AUO_IST499_M4_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
Assignment 2 Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsSummarized the main focus of the article or research.20Specified the contributions of the author in your summary.8Made a statement of need for further research based on the article8Explained how the article applies to your chosen field.20Provided an assessment of the article on the following criteria: contribution to the field, quality of writing, significance of investigative methods, and applicability to industry.12Prepared an outline for your hiring portfolio.20Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources (i.e., APA); and displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Usage and Mechanics (2)
APA Elements (4)