Managing labor-management relations | Human Resource Management homework help
Task Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 800-1,000 words
Points Possible: 100 Due Date: 4/13/2015 11:59:59 PM CT [removed]
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday, and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
There are four schools of thought that help HR professionals understand how to create labor relations strategies for their organization. Each school of thought listed below has a different view on labor unions.
- Mainstream Economics School
- Human Resource Management School
- Industrial Relations School
- Critical Industrial Relations School
Using the Internet research information on these four schools of thought, and analyze each by identifying the following:
- Its view on unions (e.g., positive, negative, necessary, unnecessary) and its rationale for this view.
- Its approach to labor relations and providing employees a voice in bargaining.
- Your own views on each school of thought (e.g., Do you agree with this school of thought? Why or why not?)
- THIS ASSIGNMENT NEEDS TO BE APA FORMAT AND REFERENCES.
Please submit your assignment.