Many new college students face obstacles throughout their academic
Many new college students face obstacles throughout their academic careers. Being a successful student requires you to learn or continue to develop many skills, including time management, studying, and an understanding of learning styles and college-level work. One way to help yourself achieve your academic goals is to have a success plan in place. To develop your success plan, write at least 4–5 paragraphs answering the following questions:
Creating an Action Plan
- What actions do you need to take to achieve your academic goals?
- When will you start?
- How will you stay focused on your goals and plans?
Identifying and Setting up a Support System
- Who can help you identify your strengths and your areas for improvement?
- Who can help hold you accountable?
- What time frame have you established for reaching each of the items on your action plan?
- How often will you assess your progress?