Mgt employee performance 3 | Human Resource Management homework help
Your supervisor, Annalise, the Human Resources Director at Matrix, has reviewed your research on performance appraisal feedback and is very impressed with your work. She asks you to continue research into other potential areas that require improvements. Both of you acknowledge that a major gap may exist in the area of training. She asks you to prepare a report about the following aspects of training:
- Why would training be a critical component to executing a new performance appraisal system?
- What value would training bring to the process?
- Who should be given training within Matrix, and why?
- What type of training programs would be required? Describe these in detail.
- Who would provide the training at Matrix?
- Are there any types of rater bias that can be eliminated or decreased through effective training?
must be original, 600 words, 4 scholarly references, due tuesday July 26 4pm est