My organization is va hospital
My selected organization is VA Hospital
Assignment 1: LASA 2: Evaluating Ethics and Security within an Organization
In this assignment, you will apply the knowledge gained about ethics and security to evaluate security risks and control procedures within your selected organization from Module 1 Assignment 3. Consider the ethics and security measures from all perspectives (e.g., the employees, the customers, and the organization itself). Provide recommendations for future improvements. Use the following points to guide you:
- Evaluate security measures currently in place in your selected organization. Consider security measures for the employees, the customers, and the organization itself (e.g., personal privacy, trade secrets, human error, hacking, monitoring, natural disasters, etc.).
- Predict typical security problems your selected organization might face, given the information systems currently in place.
- Describe and explain the types of control procedures that are currently in place at your selected organization.
- Discuss the ethical dilemmas faced by the organization when putting in control mechanisms.
- Provide recommendations to improve the security measures and integrity of your selected organizations for the future.
By Saturday, February 22, 2014, submit a 6 – 8 page white paper focusing on the best security measures and control mechanisms for your selected org