Narrative process reflection journal | English homework help
You should describe the steps you took to develop your narrative assignment with a focus on the following questions:
- What did you do to consider your audience? How did your audience impact your writing?
- How did you get started on your project? Did you encounter any struggles? If so, what were they and how did you address them?
- What kind of feedback did you receive from the peer review? What changes did you make based on that feedback?
- What additional revisions and edits did you make to your essay?
- How do you feel about your narrative overall? Is there anything you would do differently if you had more time?
What strategies, specific to narrative essays, stood out to you as being most effective?
I thought your essay was easy to understand and I liked the way it flows from one paragraph to another. Transitioning paragraphs sometime are difficult. However, you made it look easy. I think you did a great job of explaining why you made the decision to go to college, chasing your passion.
2. What suggestions do you have for additional or improved narrative strategies?
I don’t have any additional suggestion at this time. I think your narrative essay clearly state you reason for attending college at an older age.
Your journal entry should be at least 200 words in length.