Need 600+ words with no plagiarism and 2+ references in apa format
The article on IRB this week discusses broad consent under the revised Common Rule. When you are doing any sort of research you are going to need to have your research plan approved by the University’s institutional review board or IRB. If you have never heard of this term before, please take a look online and find a brief summary of what it is about, before you read the article.
Article link: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1073110519857277
- What are the main issues that the article addresses?
- What is the Common Rule?
- How is this issue related to information systems and digital privacy?
A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Libraryhttps://www.ucumberlands.edu/library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA7)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.