Network security – firewalls: network fundamentals
The additional info will be provided.
- View Windows Firewall Features – Step 8 – Challenge 2 Complete
- View Windows Firewall Features – Step 10 – Challenge 3 Complete
- Configure An Exception In Windows Firewall – Step 21 – Challenge 4 Complete
- View And Configure Windows Firewall With Advanced Security (WFAS) – Step 12 – Successful “Ping” of 192.168.12.11
- Create A Firewall Rule (Iptables) Within Linux – Step 7 – Challenge 6 Complete
To complete this assignment, review the prompt and grading rubric in the Lab Guidelines and Rubric document. Refer to the Course Lab Guidelines document to view the screenshots you will need to take to complete this lab. Screenshots must include your name and date.