Organizational leadership | Information Systems homework help
This week’s journal article was focused on how information and communication innovation drives change in educational settings. The key focus of the article was how technology-based leadership has driven the digital age. Also, that the role of technology leadership incorporates with the Technology Acceptance Model (TAM).
In this paper, address the following key concepts:
1. Define TAM and the components.
2. Note how TAM is impacting educational settings.
3. Give an overview of the case study presented and the findings.
Journal Article 2.1: Learmonth, M. and Morrell, K. (2017) ‘Is critical leadership studies ‘critical’?’ Leadership, 13(3): 257–271.
Journal Article 2.2: Spector, B.A. (2016) ‘Carlyle, Freud, and the great man theory more fully considered’, Leadership, 12(2): 250–260.
Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.
The paper should meet the following requirements:
• 3 pages in length (not including title page or references)
• APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.