Paper proposal and annotated bibliography
This assignment is designed to guide you as you start your research for the Final Paper. Review the criteria for your Final Paper. Then, use the following guide as you write your proposal and bibliography:
I. Paper Proposal: For the Final Paper, you are to choose a topic related to the future of managed health care delivery. Describe the topic that you will be covering. Explain why you chose it and how it relates to the future of managed health care delivery systems.Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay onPaper proposal and annotated bibliography
II. Annotated Bibliography: Provide an annotated bibliography of at least five of the required eight to ten scholarly sources you will be using to write your Final Paper. An annotated bibliography for this purpose is one that is in APA format and is followed by a brief description of how the resources are relevant to the topic of your paper.
- Must be three- to- five pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must have a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must have a Paper Proposal of one-to- two pages in length.
- Must have an Annotated Bibliography of one- to- two pages in length.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.