Paper – reflection | Computer Science homework help
At the University, it is a priority that students are provided with strong educational programs and courses that allow them to be servant-leaders in their disciplines and communities, linking research with practice and knowledge with ethical decision-making. This assignment is a written assignment where students will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within their own career.
Compose a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
In addition, reflect on the course itself and respond to the following questions:
Compose and post a reflective essay in this week’s discussion board that addresses the following:
- What did you learn?
- Did the course meet your expectations?
- Did you expect to learn anything that wasn’t covered?
- What did you find most challenging?
- What did you find easiest?
- What did you find most interesting?
- What did you find boring?
- How will you use what you learned in this course in your future academic or professional work?
- Anything else you want to share?