Paragraph for each question | Human Resource Management homework help
make the case for using an Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process approach to managing risk in a health care organization and why adopting a culture-focused ERM process is essential to risk management in health care organizations.
Consider all of the following in your argument:
- What is ERM?
- How does ERM reduce risk?
- What are the components of a good ERM process?
- Who is responsible for the ERM process?
- Why do health care organizations benefit from an ERM process?
The use of 3 scholarly sources (e.g., textbook, article from the CEC Library) is required.
select 1 of the common causes of adverse events in the U.S. health care system from this week’s reading from the Institute of Medicine Report, To Err is Human.
Complete the following:
- Discuss how an adverse event impacts a health care organization.
- Describe at least 2 risk management approaches to prevent adverse events in a health care setting.
- Include all of the following when considering approaches to preventing adverse events:
- What reporting systems should be in place?
- Was the root cause identified?
- Was there any feedback provided?
- What feedback loops were used to prevent future adverse events?