patient-centric healthcare | Information Systems homework help
Review the following article from this week’s required reading:
Murphy, J. (2011). Information systems & technology. Patient as center of the health care universe: A closer look at patient-centered care. Nursing Economic$, 29(1), 35-37.
Prepare a paper that meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- Compose a brief summary of the author’s main points.
- Assess the value and challenges of clinical decision support systems (CDSSs), in general, and of computerized physician order entry systems (CPOEs), in specific, to achieve the patient-centered care goals set forth in the article.
- Evaluate the pros and cons of linking electronic health records (EHR) to at least three clinical information systems (e.g.,. LIS, PIS, RIS, etc. and physician mobile devices).
- Explain and defend the rationale for classifying EHR, CPOEs, and CDSS as patient-centered management systems.
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length and conform to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Include at least three scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.