Personal beliefs (religion) | Literature homework help
This assignment is based on your personal beliefs, I would really love to do it myself unfortunately i just dont have the time to write it will all 5 classes that i am taking.
Your first writing assignment is a short, informal paper examining your own basic beliefs on certain religious ideas. You should answer the following questions (about one paragraph each). Please do not use the dictionary. Please do not quote specific doctrines from your particular church or spiritual leader. If you cannot respond to any of these questions, please explain why.
- What is reality? How can you prove that something is real? What is truth? Are there truths which cannot be proven by science?
- What is time? Write your own definition.
- Do you believe that there are “beings” or a “higher being” “greater” than humans? Briefly explain.
- Where do you think the world comes from? Where do you believe humans come from?
- What do you think is eventually going to happen to the world?
- What do you think happens to people after they die?
- How do humans go about knowing “God” or how do they find out what God is like?
- How do humans communicate with God?
- How should people behave and why?
- Describe your attitude towards those who believe differently than you do. If you consider yourself to belong to a particular religion, describe how that religion responds to individuals of other faiths. Do you have any friends or acquaintances of a different faith? Explain briefly.